Be Your own Hero!
Save this mantra in places you see regularly – write it on your mirror or onto a door you walk in and out of every day.
1. Confidence comes through action.
2. The only approval I need is my own.
3. The fastest way to improve self-confidence is to do the exact thing I fear.
4. I accept everything I am — and aren’t. That is true happiness.
5. At the end of the day, what matters most is how I see myself.
6. What others say is a reflection of them, not me.
7. I am good enough.
8. It isn’t who you are that holds you back; it’s who you think you aren’t.
9. No one can make me feel unworthy without my permission.
10. There is only one you for all time. Fearlessly be your true self. You matter.
Setting Goals Effectively.
Live In The Now.
Ask Yourself, “What’s a Simple Action Step I WILL take right NOW?”
p.s I can strongly recommend THE POWER OF NOW by Eckhart Tolle.
I wrote a blog inspired by some of the amazing thoughts in this book.
Find Your Community!
Before you know it you will begin to trust yourself and believe in your own personal mission. You will also want to spend your time with other heroes that are doing the same. Being around like-minded people will do wonders for your personal development, as well as contribute towards your financial success. In time you will learn to trust your community of friends and mentors and your beliefs will become stronger and you will see your life change in ways you once thought were impossible.
So if you haven’t already….go back up and watch the video above.
If you want to keep up with our weekly live meet ups you can go to this link every Monday (check the page for times as they sometimes change!)
There is also a button below the video should you wish to get involved and find out exactly what we do.
Sign up to receive updates!
Submit your e-mail address to receive regular updates!
Thank you for reading my posts! I am a qualified reflexologist, have worked in Media Sales and also support work. If you would like to connect, reach out to me on one of the social networks below. Love and abundance x
No comments yet